Carnival Down the Clown Redemption Arcade Game
Carnival Down the Clown Redemption Arcade Game is the second installment in carnival redemption games by ICE Reviving the Skill Wall series. ICE has seen the strength of that game and how it has promoted family fun in FECs around the world. Milk Jug Toss exceeded our expectations at the factory and it has equally exceeded our customers hopes! Now with Down the Clown we are seeing results which actually surpass Milk Jug Toss, truly amazing and great news for FECs everywhere! Carnival Down the Clown Redemption Arcade Game brings one of the most popular midway games right to your game room. Down the Clown made its debut at IAAPA and customers were instantly drawn to our newest installment of our carnival series. Down the Clown is perfect for players of all ages, and was designed to allow for two players to play side by side or compete against each other for a high score. Players toss balls at the different sized clowns for points, hitting certain clowns adds bonus points as the players attempt to the hit the interactive big bonus. Just like walking the real carnival, Down the Clown incorporates a fun and quirky carnie voice that heckles, engages and encourages players of all ages. As the players successfully knock down the clowns a mechanical arm lifts the clowns back up after being hit, creating a truly interactive, whimsical, and family entertaining ball toss game. Featuring a life-like carnival canopy top, real handmade carnival clowns, flashing LEDs, and optional deluxe bonus marquee that can be mounted between 2 units, Down the Clown will be enjoyed by players everywhere for years to come.
Just like walking the real carnival, Down the Clown incorporates a fun and quirky "carnie” voice that heckles, engages and encourages players of all ages.
Featuring a life-like carnival canopy top, real handmade carnival clowns, flashing LED’s, and optional deluxe bonus marquee that can be mounted between 2 units, Down the Clown will be enjoyed by players everywhere for years to come.
The all-time favorite classic carnival / midway game has now been transformed into an exciting ticket redemption game. Give your facility more of a midway feel with Down The Clown!
Down the Clown Arcade was specifically designed to allow 1 or 2 players (in twin configuration) to play at the same time, and encourage ‘family play”. It has a colorful and inviting design that appeals to players of all ages.
Playing Down The Clown is easy. Players toss balls at the different sized clowns for points. Hitting certain clowns adds bonus points, as the players attempt to the hit the interactive big bonus. The more clowns that you can knock down, the more tickets you win!
Carnival Down the Clown Redemption Arcade Game Features:
Two-player mode: play side by side or compete against one another
- LED lighting and carnival-style striped canopy
- Digital sounds imitating a real carnival
- 2 players
- Durable cabinet
- Classic midway game play
- Optional marquee for double cabinet set up
- Midway/carnival style game adapted for ticket redemption
- Bright and inviting family friendly theme with LED lighting and a carnival style striped canopy
- Digital sounds including a ‘carnie’ eggs players on just like in a real carnival!
- Throw the ball at the clown targets – the more you knock down, the more tickets you win
- 2 players can compete for a top score or get a second unit and incentivize competition!
- Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and ticket dispenser; DBA or card swipe ready
- Excellent game to combine with Milk Jug Toss or Bean Bag Toss
Gold Fishin Carnival Fish Bowl Arcade Game Shipping
- Assembled: 557 LBS 110" H x 45" W x 120" D
- Free Shipping is a curb side delivery. in other-words the freight company will bring the delivery to curb of your home but will not deliver it inside the home.
- Freight company will require adult to be home to accept the shipment.
- You will be responsible for getting the game into your home/business.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or waring items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.