Iron Maiden Pinball Machine Pro
Lo sentimos, este artículo está fuera de inventario
Stern’s ''Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast'' is the latest release from the leading name in pinball. It has been over 35 years since Stern released the first Iron Maiden pinball machine and it has been worth the wait! Iron Maiden Pinball stars the band’s mascot ‘Eddie’ as he fights ‘The Beast’ and his minions through various game levels. The artwork, done by rock poster artist Jeremy Packer (a.k.a. Zombie Yeti), makes the cabinet and playfield pop with color. Multiple reincarnations of Eddie as well as the beast are shown all over the playfield with an abundance of flames and lightning. Boasting a brand new playfield design, all models will have a Newton ball feature, four flippers (2 on upper playfield), metal ramps (not plastic), 3 spot drop target bank, 2 spinners, 3 pop bumpers and a captive ball mechanism.
Iron Maiden Pro Features:
- Family Oriented Pinball
- Protective Clear-Coat protecting surface of the Playfield from ball wear.
- Vibrant color Cabinet & Playfield
- 6 Ball Multi-Ball
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Free Software Updates Through Factory Website
- Coin-Op and Free Play
- How Many Players: 1-4
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
- Interactive sarcophagus ball lock
- Motorized secret tomb entrance
- Controlled middle pharaoh laser-cut metal ramp that raises to reveal the underworld scoop.
- Dual sensing Newton ball
- Two custom ‘Eddie’ sculpts
Setup and Delivery:
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball
- We also offer White glove Delivery & Setup (You can select this as a shipping option at checkout)
- Even though the pinball weight is 280 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
- This pinball is easy to move and setup on delivery, if you want to do it yourself
- Click here on instruction on how to setup your Pinball Machine before you buy it.
Iron Maiden Pro Manual:
Iron Maiden Pro Pinball Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28", So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty:
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.
I love it. Not only because it’s my first and NIB but I grew Grew up listening to Iron Man. The artwork is sick. Love the platform and with four flippers you’re kicking balls. Now I’ve been debating on which machine I should purchase next. Definitely calling game room goodies in the very near future.