Atari Pong Knock Out Arcade Game
Lead Time: Built to order, Expect delivery 6-8 weeks.
Atari Pong 4 Player Knock Out Arcade Machine Perhaps you’ve already experienced then and excitement that the PONG Arcade or Cocktail table has brought to gaming – so how about upping that game to four players? In PONG KNOCK OUT, players take control of their own 3D PONG paddle that seems to float along the surface like magic. You do so by simply spinning the paddle controller to where it is needed. Beneath the playfield and outside of the player’s view is a gantry system with magnets that makes all the action topside happen. Using “Knock Out” rules, each player has a set number of lives (adjustable by the operator) – be the last PONG player standing to win!
Further enhancing the play from the other PONG Table units is the marquee monitor (which shows instructions and current gameplay status), an overhead black light, a dynamic game announcer and game changing “power-ups” that can either cause everyone’s paddle to reverse movement or to speed up the ball
Atari Pong Knock Out Shipping:
- Free Curbside Shipping in Lower 48 USA
- White Glove delivery and setup available at checkout for extra Fee.
Atari Pong Knock Out Barstools
- Barstools Not included
- This game uses 30" barstools here is a Link to barstools
Atari Pong Knock Out Features:
- Free Play or Coin Operated
- Free Curbside Shipping
- Family-friendly game play
- A unique recreation of a classic arcade gaming experience – now for up to FOUR players!
- Fully enclosed, retro gameplay makes for timeless fun that appeals to players of all types
- Officially licensed from Atari
- Electromechanical functionality – 3D paddles “magically” move across the surface via unseen magnets & motors below
- Support for one, two, three or four players – unoccupied slots are controlled by the compute
- Secure access to the mechanics under the table
- Controls: 1 Spinner device per side; ambidextrious serve buttons; 1 or 2 player start buttons; difficulty selection button
- Cupholders integrated into each corner
- Tempered safety glass top; easy operator access to mechanics under the hood
- Recreated retro digital sounds; real-time narration of gameplay from a digital announcer
- Includes 1 standard coin slot on each side of the game
- Also available in “Arcade table” model for arcades or lounges or the Cocktail model
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.