Beatles Pinball Machine Gold Edition
Lead Time: In stock
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Fab Four are back and featured in this one-of-a-kind, Limited Edition pinball that is a must for any serious Beatles fan. Each machine features custom colored metallic flake powder coated armor and unique art packages starring your favorite mop-top lads from Liverpool as you remember them from their State-side debut in 1964. The Diamond Edition (Limited to 100 Units) will feature a mirrored back glass.
Designed to look like a vintage machine but play like a modern unit, the playfield features 4 flippers, eleven drop targets, multiple skill shots, two spinners, ball-catching magnet, magnetic spinning record disc in the center of the playfield, simulated reel scoring and full screen animations displayed on the HD video screen.
Groovy in-game sounds include phrases from Ed Sullivan and Hall of Fame DJ Cousin Brucie, who introduced their legendary Shea Stadium Performance in 1964. Sound bites that are sure to send you back in time.
The 3 channel audio system is 3 times more powerful than previous generations of machines, making listening to the featured 9 songs all the more enjoyable! The game has a total of 9 Beatles Songs: All My Loving (2-ball multi-ball), Drive My Car (Loop Mania Mode), I Should Have known Better (Drop Target Frenzy Mode), Ticket to Ride (Super Spinners Mode), It Won't be Long (Super Pop Bumpers Mode), A Hard Day's Night (4-Ball Multi-ball), Can't Buy Me Love (Main Play and Game Over Songs), Help (Multi-ball ready Jackpot building mode), and Taxman (Main Play and game over songs).
The machine is shaker motor compatible and comes with a coin door. There will be a custom Beatles Topper available in the near future. Art blades are standard and are already installed on all models.
Beatles Gold Pinball Shipping
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball "Lower 48 USA Only"
- White Glove delivery and setup available at checkout for extra Fee
- How to Setup my own Pinball- See this video on saving some $$$ and set up your pinball yourself. Even though the pinball weight is 260 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
Beatles Gold Pinball Features:
- Protective Clear-Coat protecting surface of the Playfield from ball wear.
- Vibrant color Cabinet & Playfield
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Free Software Updates Through Factory Website
- How Many Players: 1-4
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
Setup and Delivery:
- Free Curb-Side Shipping with every pinball
- We also offer White glove Delivery & Setup (You can select this as a shipping option at checkout)
- Even though the pinball weight is 210 LBS, it's actually easy to move around with a 2 wheel dolly before you set it up.
- This pinball is easy to move and setup on delivery, if you want to do it yourself
- Click here on instruction on how to setup your Pinball Machine before you buy it.
Beatles Gold Manual:
Beatles Gold Pinball Machine price includes Free curbside Shipping. The Freight company will bring the machine to your home but it will be your responsibility to get the Arcade Game into your home. The minimum door opening size you need is 28", So this game will fit through any standard door.
One Year Limited Warranty:
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.