Galaga Table Top Arcade Game
Lead Time: Expect delivery 6-8 weeks
For all of you Classic 80's Arcade kids, the Galaga Table Arcade is back. This sturdy classic arcade games table is made with the highest quality in mind, along with a 2 year warranty. So go ahead and play hard! It won't break the Bank.
Remember back in the 80's when arcade was so hot? You could find one of these Pacman Galaga or Ms. Pacman Arcade tables in any restaurant or business. You put in quarters and played for hours while your parent ate their supper until it drove them nuts or you ran out of quarters. Well, now you can play to your heart's content with no limits and no quarters! But for those of you who insist on making a little money, order yours with a coin door so you have to insert quarters if that floats your boat. Just consider it the world's largest piggy bank!
Our high quality Galaga Arcade cocktail table is available now at a reduced price of a savings of $100's over the orignial Price. Relive your favorite era when Pacman ruled the earth. The cabinet is made of 3/4 inch plywood Laminate in 2 colors and features a 1" hard plywood top. Our table can stand up to 2000 lbs. of weight so a sumo wrestler could sit on it and it wouldn't break--(but please don't try that!)
Our tables are built to withstand over 50 years of commercial use from tireless playing so you don't have to worry about working it too hard. It's a great place to eat & socialize too!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 2 Year Warranty (Covers all Parts & Shipping for 2 years) (Most of our competitors offer a year or less)
- We have Over 40 years experience in Arcade Business (Been doing this from the begining when pinballs started getting big in the 70's)
- Galaga, Galaga Fast Fire, Galaga 3 & Galaxian Arcade Game Classic 80's Arcade Games Included
- Arcade Table Game is built for commercial use (so it will last forever in your home)
- Games have the same game play and sounds that are identical to the 80's original
- Specialty joystick designed specifically for playing on Ms Pacman, Pac-Man, Galaga and other 80's arcade games.
- Speakers designed especially for arcade games
- On Screen Volume Control
- Jamma Board
- Comes with a manual with full parts list, and we sell all the parts to in case you need to repair the machine in the future.
- Multigame Arcade Game has a save game feature (but what most sites wont tell you is that not all 60 games save hi-scores)
- 2 Cabinet Colors
- Cabinets are built to vent heat and allow cool air to flow extending the life of your Monitor, Power supply, and Main Game Board
- Galaga Graphics
- Coin Door Option (for commercial use) (Get a Multigame for your business)
- Free play option can be used with or without the coin door
- 3/4 inch plywood (others are using 1/2 plywood or worse, melamine, that's a fancy word for particle board) If you spill a drink on our compeditors table game your investment is ruined
- Wilsonart laminate
- Solid Construction "Corners are glued, screwed, and stapled"
- Adjustable feet (up to 3 inches)
- 1/4 inch Tempered Safety glass
- High polish sheen on our Glass
- 19" VGA LCD Monitor
- 2 Trackballs for both players (many others don't have the trackballs)
- Three play buttons (others have only 1 or 2 buttons)
- Game Size 30" Tall, 22" Deep, 34.5" Wide
- Weight 145 LBS
- Shipping Weight 160 LBS
- Shipping 40" H x 24" D x 40" W
As you can see we pack everything the original tables had into this unit, so you can play with realistic graphics and authenticity for hours and hours!
ARCADE TABLE Top
Let's face it-you could get a copy of the Galaga game and play it on your computer, but that's nothing in comparison to playing it the way you used to on this awesome industry standard cocktail table. Experience the graphics up close and personal and in real life, as opposed to having a computer screen between you. Pac man fanatics understand what I mean when I say you haven't played Pacman until you've played on this high quality cocktail table memorabilia.
In the event that you need to ever repair the machine, just let us know. We will be sending a full manual with tips on how to repair and care for your table, along with lifetime tech support. You will be able to fix most issues yourself easily and we will ship you the parts. But if you need to, you can send it back to us for repairs. In addition, if you are unhappy with your purchase of the Galaga Arcade for any reason 60 days after purchase, simply send it back for a full refund and we will take care of the rest!
We hope you enjoy your purchase of this Classic Arcade piece of history from the 80s, when Galaga was king! Hurry and purchase yours soon. There are ghosts following you and cherries to eat.