Lane Master Twin Bowling Arcade Game
Lead Time: Built to order, Expect delivery 6-8 weeks.
Lane Master Twin Bowling Arcade Game is a video bowling alley concept that blends the physical fun of an alley roller with the versatility of a video game. This makes it easy to have a Bowling Alley in your home
The game makes use of sensors to translate real rolls into the virtual world. Simply roll the ball down the lane and watch your hits happen on the screen. Traditional bowling rules are used and a with the overall style of the software matching the sleek neon lights of the physical cabinet. The gameplay is occasionally spiced up with special bonus games that would not be possible in a real life bowling alley. Where the playfield length is the same as with classic alley bowler games (10′), players will instantly feel familiar with what to do as they approach the game. Combine the physical fun of a traditional alley bowler with the flexibility of a video game. Sensors detect the speed, angle, and spin of the ball and it’s translated on-screen. Sold as two lanes with a striking marquee; allows for single or dual play.
Lane Master Twin Bowling Arcade Game Shipping:
- Free Curbside Shipping in Lower 48 USA
- White Glove delivery and setup available at checkout for extra Fee.
Lane Master Twin Bowling Arcade Game Features:
- Free Play or Coin Operated
- Free Curbside Shipping
- Family-friendly game play
- Ships with two lanes and the deluxe marquee; allows for single or dual play
- Includes 3 monitors, each 42″ in size with HD resolution.
- Designed like a traditional alley bowler with a durable, smooth lane surface and an upright cabinet in the back
- Futuristic style is accented by the LED lighting is found throughout the game
- Roll a real ball down the lane; multiple sensors accurately detect the angle, speed and spin that is translated into the game
- Video game element allows for animations and a variety of settings without the complexity of picking up pins
- Traditional bowling rules with 10 frames, splits, strikes, etc. Operators can adjust the number of frames per credit
- Special “Golden Pin’ stage to win even more points!
- Link up to three units together (for a total of six lanes)
- Set Up Dimensions: 116"T X 65"W X 115"D
- Weight: 1315 lbs
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, covers telephone diagnosis and repair, Including Shipping of the replacement Parts for one year for home uses
Commercial/business, coin operated or free play use of this product limits your Warranty to 90 Days
The 1 Year Limited Warranty use of the product is for home use only and does not cover, Vandalism, Misuse or wearing items like but not limited to joysticks, buttons, coin mechs, bill acceptors or guns. The Limited Warranty does not cover products repaired without authorization from Gameroom Goodies.