Texaco Gravity Feed Replica Gas Pump Gumball Machine
Lead Time: Built to order, Expect delivery 4-8 weeks
Replica Texcao Nostalgic gravity feed gas pump required you to hand-crank the gas into the pump, then let gravity move it into your tank. Maybe the best thing about that design is it's now been turned into a cool gumball machine! This Replica Texcao Gas Pump Gumball Machine has a glossy fiberglass body done in Texaco colors. But the real treat is the gumball globe, which holds over 1000 gumballs! It even features a real Beaver coin mechanism and a steel safe box for deposited quarters. This outstanding reproduction will delight retro enthusiasts, collectors and kids-at-heart!
This is not the small min version this gas pump is 7’2” tall. Featuring a decorative hose, nozzle, pump handle with hand-carved wooden grip, & illuminated globe.
- Measures 7’2''(H) x 21''(W) x 21''(D)
- Weighs 50 Lbs.
- Fiberglass Body with High-Gloss Finish
- Texaco logo on front side of Illuminated globe
- Holds Over 1,000 1-Inch Gumballs,
- Vends with Beaver 25-Cent Coin Mechanism
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Box Size Box #1 24''x24''x48''
- Shipping Box Size Box #2 20''x16''x54''
- Shipping Weight 60lbs